This person will be responsible for day to day field operations of the Williston installation program in order to achieve timely completion of projects. The Production Coordinator primarily provides daily direction to the installation technicians, carpenters and occasionally subcontractors. Good communication is critical for success while demonstrating strong leadership, organizational and time management skills.
A team player who establishes effective working relationships with clients and staff to keep projects moving forward. Must have strong communication skills and clarity on project goals. Possess solid on-site and construction management experience. Have expertise regarding how to install windows and doors with correct air and water management techniques. Strong ability to analyze and determine correct trim and siding details and estimate materials needed. Research new materials and techniques.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Job Preparation – Anticipate the day to day materials and jobsite needs and anticipate lead time items in the schedule to plan for painting and preparation. Prepare the installation technicians prior to working on the job with a short meeting about job site conditions, a review of the project scope, and review of important details to remember or watch out for during the project. Coordinator ensures the products, materials and supplies are ready and available to be loaded onto the trucks each morning.
- Assists the Installed Team Leader and Inside Coordinator with planning the job schedule. Document and communicate the issues that impact the project schedule or will impact project budget for the client.
- Field Leadership – Understands means and methods of the installation team first hand by assisting to install doors or windows when needed. Not afraid to be a hands on leader who earns respect from the installation team by displaying a good attitude and willingness to pitch in to get the work done on time with high quality. Handle personnel questions and requests regarding overtime, tool requisitions, etc.
- Verification Process and Project Completion – Verify details found on the Installation Agreements by visiting the jobsites and meeting with the clients prior to the order of product. Check all measurements, operation and specifications prior to order, then order product needed. Identify discrepancies and take the time to communicate with the sales staff that recorded the jobsite details. Confirm jobsite conditions and determine the need for ladders, staging, pump jacks or man lifts. When project is substantially complete, work with the sales representative to obtain client approval on final punch list, financial paperwork and project completion.
Work experience should include field carpentry experience, project management, supervisory responsibility or foreman role. Bachelor’s in Construction Science or equivalent work experience (minimum 5 years). Strong interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills.
Details and Benefits:
- Full Time Position
- Competitive wage with paid time off, 401k, ESOP, health benefits and more
- Work with a motivated and knowledgeable team of people
- An Employee Owned Company!
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.