Key Features of Marvin Skycove
- Adds up to 20 square feet of usable space
- Integrated steel structure with high density fiberglass frame
- Strong enough to accommodate multiple people
- Higher live load capacities than most decks
- The 4° slope on the top glass and flush glazing sheds debris and prevents pooling
- Narrow 2 7/8” sightlines provide expansive, unobstructed views
- Insulated seat cavity
- Finished seat boards available in pine, red oak, and mixed-grain Douglas fir
- Colors match other Marvin windows and doors for a seamless pairing across all product lines
- Fork pockets built-in for easy installation
- Certified and warrantied, unlike custom-built options
- 10-year product warranty
Four sizes currently available.
Call numbers: 78 70 | 78 86 | 101 70 | 101 86
Marvin Skycove is a projected glass structure that can add up to 20 square feet of valuable space to your home. That’s large enough to accommodate several people, but intimate enough for one to escape, relax, and rejuvenate.
CONNECTION TO THE OUTDOORS
Marvin Skycove delivers vast panoramic views and captures restorative light from three sides andfrom above. It virtually pulls a room outside, which creates an enhanced engagement with the outdoors.
PEACE OF MIND
The complexity and structural requirements of other site-built cantilevered options makes them more prone to air and water infiltration. Skycove is fully constructed in the factory where critical tolerances can be controlled, which is why Marvin stands behind Skycove with a 10-year product warranty.
Marvin Skycove creates a space for light, comfort and connection through a fully constructed, projected-glass box structure that can comfortably seat one or more people to extend functional living space. The product is the first of its kind in the U.S. building industry that’s available fully constructed and suitable for a wide range of projects.