Build your professional career at Windows & Doors By Brownell! We’re looking for a welcoming, energetic and self-motivated person to join our Williston team now!
Our Customer Service Specialist will welcome all visitors to the showroom in a warm and friendly way, be the primary person to answer inbound phone calls, provide support for our sales staff and be an all-around team player. A wide degree of flexibility and multi-tasking is expected.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that all visitors are acknowledged pleasantly and then help direct customers to the appropriate person.
- Provide customer support for incoming telephone calls.
- Support Sales Representatives as needed; preparing paperwork, organizing materials, etc.
- Support the Marketing Department by assisting with various tasks.
- Support customer requests as related for orders, ship dates, billing, invoicing, service and other order inquiries.
- Provide timely responses to customers via Email and telephone correspondence.
- Perform order entry tasks.
- Maintain a neat and organized desk.
Qualified candidate will possess these talents:
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Detail oriented, highly motivated individual to service customer accounts.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize customer requests.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Access.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work well with our team!
Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, simple IRA retirement option and health benefits. Competitive salary. Great working environment with a team focused culture! EOE. Schedule will be Full Time Tuesday – Saturday.