Windows & Doors By Brownell is seeking a highly organized individual to join our team! This person will be responsible for a number of day-to-day supportive tasks and assist phone or walk in customers. Our administrative assistant will work to support our sales teams with tasks such as processing orders, paperwork, filing and other various tasks as needed. They will also assist our shipping and receiving department with paperwork, coordinating pick up of materials or scheduling deliveries .
Customer interaction (both phone and in person) will include assisting customers in finding the right person to handle their needs (sales, service, etc.), handling small retail transactions, assisting customers who are picking up their orders and sorting general customer inquiries.
This person will be efficient, organized and highly personable both on the phone and in person!
- Associates Degree
- Or 2-3 Years’ Experience in a Related Position
- Skill Requirements:
- Customer service oriented
- Personable and able to work well with others
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills
This position is full time Monday – Friday.
Details and Benefits:
- Full Time Position
- Competitive wage with paid time off, 401k, ESOP, health benefits and more
- Work with a motivated and knowledgeable team of people
- An Employee Owned Company!
Please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.