Build your professional career at Windows & Doors By Brownell! We’re looking for a positive, energetic and self-motivated person to join our Williston sales team now!
People with sales, building material sales and/or design experience are encouraged to apply. We work with a variety of customers and take a consultative approach to sales. Our goal is to guide customers to the best window and doors for each project’s individual needs and budget.
The Sales Rep will become a product expert (training and education provided) and will be able to recommend the best window and door solutions for their customer’s project.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Propose customer solutions that meet their designs and needs
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of WDB services, pricing and promotions
- Manage prospects and maintain good follow up practices
- Respond to all customer inquiries and questions in a timely manner
- Prepare and deliver quoting for projects and follow up within a timely manner to key decision makers
- Meet or exceed the business sales goals for the position
- Participate in the WDB Saturday store coverage rotation
- Other Duties as assigned
This position includes a competitive benefits package, paid time off, simple IRA, health benefits and more! Come work with a great team of professionals!
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com