Marvin Window Sales Professionals Needed:
Job Location: Williston, Vermont
The primary goal of our sales positions are the sale of Marvin Window and Door products and Windows & Doors By Brownell’s services to homeowners, contractors, design build firms and architects. This is accomplished by pursuing customer inquiries, providing accurate and timely information, being proactive and becoming a Marvin product expert.
Windows & Doors By Brownell has an expansive showroom to support our sales team and is designed to feature the vast majority of options available in today’s window and door marketplace. Our best sales representatives guide our customers through the options available and provide good design concepts for each project
- Professional and courteous attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills
- Motivation and ability to learn the complete Marvin product line
- Previous sales or millwork experience is a plus
- Design experience also a plus!
Open Sales Positions:
- Outside Builder Sales – This person works primarily with builders and architects. They spend the majority of their time developing and maintaining builder relationships in the field. A WDB company vehicle, cell phone and laptop are provided for this position. Previous construction experience is necessary.
- Installed Sales – This person works primarily with homeowners and does in-home consultations for replacement windows and doors. In-home consultations are preset by our support team. A WDB company vehicle, cell phone and laptop are provided for this position.
- Inside Sales – This person works with a variety of homeowners, builders and architects. They are based in our Williston showroom!
Comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary included with all sales positions. Great working environment with a team focused culture. Marvin Window and Door product training will be provided. EOE
Interested candidates should email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org